Thursday, February 14, 2013

Backing up your system and being aware of hackers!

Hackers are a dangerous thing and I must say I have been a victim of hacking and have also hacked someone's email myself. I was angry at an old boyfriend and he had the simplest password in the world for his email account. In class the teacher discussed using complicated passwords and how one email can link to many different passwords for other things. Well I decided I would change all of his passwords for all of his things that were linked to his account.

I taught him a lesson in email protection and basically saved his life from getting his identity stolen so easily. Also when your putting in security questions you need to make sure its not something that the whole world knows.or could find out easily



A useful product I use to make sure I back up the files necessary is DropBox. You never know when your computer is going to crash and you definitely don't want it to be when you need a file the mos
t

. .

No comments:

Post a Comment