Thursday, February 14, 2013

System Maintnence

In a world where technology is constantly changing system maintenance is something I always have to keep doing. Apple has recently annoyed me because when I bought my laptop it was a MAC OS X 10.5 leopard. Now apple has come out with Snow leopard and Mountain lion so my Iphone no longer can sync to my itunes because I don't have this new software that at times cost a pretty penny to upgrade and being a poor college student is not something I can afford to update my whole system to a 10.6



Installing the new updates on the computer also take quite a while and require your computer to be plugged in at all times. I understand it is helping my laptop but at the same time it is taking up a lot of space to constantly upload the newest adobe flash player and java script every two months

No comments:

Post a Comment