Sunday, February 10, 2013

Decision Making and Problem Solving



Something that interested me about this chapter was the table shown on the power point explaining what components went into decision making and which components equal problem solving. The table starts with Intelligence then design then choice then implementation and last monitoring. The decision making process only contains the intelligence design and choice part of the table. This makes me wonder how a computer is so quick to respond and make decisions for us.

It makes me wonder if a computer generates decisions the same way we do as humans.

Another thing we talked about was reports. Getting into the working world we will be using lots of systems that involve retaining information and we will have to do an array of reports. My neighbor when I was younger invented a company called Cerner which logs health care records for hospitals. Lots of my friends work for Cerner and do reports all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment